WUXI ZHONGRUI AIR SEPARATION EQUIPMENTS CO., LTD er en højteknologisk virksomhed med speciale i forskning og udvikling, fremstilling og service af kvælstof- og iltplanter.
WUXI ZHONGRUI AIR SEPARATION UDSTYR CO., LTD hovedprodukter inkluderer: Kvælstofgenerator Oxygen generator Kryogene luftseparationsanlæg. Vi kan tilbyde vores kunder produkter og tjenester af høj kvalitet, også med komplette bedste forretningsløsninger, der passer til kundernes krav. Vi ønsker oprigtigt at samarbejde med indenlandske og oversøiske venner for at skabe et bedre liv sammen
- How is nitrogen used in the welding process?Nitrogen is extremely suitable as a protective gas, mainly because of its high cohesive energy. Only under high temperature and pressure (> 500C, >100bar) or with added energy can chemical reaction occur.Læs mere
- Changing minds to save money with industrial gas suppliesThe scientific industries have converted from bulk gas contracts to on-site nitrogen gas generators much faster. However, due to long and strict contracts that are hard to opt out of, the industrial manufacturing sector has been limited in how quickly they can switch over to gas generators.Læs mere
- What is the Old Bottle Effect?Old Bottle Effect is the changing of a whisky's flavor over time. This is also true of wine and the primary cause is thought to be oxidization, or in other words the reaction of the liquid with oxygen.Læs mere
- How to turn your tap water into wineEver wondered if you could turn tap water into wine? Well now you can, according to San Francisco based company Ava Winery, who are planning to offer ‘designer wines’ based purely on water and no grapes are required.Læs mere
- Using gas cylinders can be a fatal mistakeGas cylinders are widely used by factories around the world, supplying the gases they require for a variety of industrial applications.Læs mere
- What caused O₂ shortage and how can you protect your supply chain?With CO2 being used extensively in the food and beverage industry there is a good chance that your business has felt, and may still be experiencing, the effects of the recent CO2 shortage in Europe.Læs mere